goCharge (formerly wattwo) is a Romanian bootstrapped company with a solid team with over 10 years of experience building high-end products alongside online and offline business and project management.
Bringing their traditional business model of hardware rental to the Web3.0 era is a natural evolutionary movement with the current, and proof that blockchain is more than a computer-based system and is the future of global payments.
The world relies on electronic devices for everything from keeping in touch with friends and family to keeping businesses running no matter where people are in the world. That has left many people with a significant downfall – what happens when their devices run out of battery power?
goCharge is introducing the answer to these problems with a sustainable power bank charging and rental system that uses blockchain technology for traceability and payments, thus allowing global recharging points in the future.
If you would like to follow the goCharge journey and get involved, visit their social media below:
The goCharge team comprises six core team members:
- Ion Vrinceanu – Chief Executive Officer
- Andrei Pinzaru – Business Development
- Radu Balan – Project Manager
- Lorena Budoian – UI/UX Designer
- Liviu Popa – Chief Technical Officer
- Alexandra Vrinceanu – UI/NFT Designer
goChargeTech MVP video
Why goCharge and BHero Share Common Objectives and Visions
BH Network and BHero believe in projects with a permanent, long-term, and scalable business model that directly impacts society, with a continuous and increasing demand that does not have seasonal trends or questionable futures.
The mobile technology sector is huge, with over 83% of the global population owning a smartphone and a further 4% of people owning standard mobile phones, and ~20% of the global population also owning a tablet.
There is a huge social and business demand to keep those devices operating, and goCharge has the solution using blockchain technology.
The requirement is huge, and the economic model is unique – satisfying cryptocurrency investors and global users alike.
This business model is the backbone goal of BHero.
– Marius Grigoras – CEO – BH Network
Why goCharge Chose BHero
Choosing an incubator to help bootstrap and grow the goCharge company is as challenging as building a start-up core team. Fortunately, the goCharge team and the BHero Launchpad are in sync with our future goals and aspirations, making the decision easy.
I have followed BH Network and their community’s organic growth over the last year, which confirmed our decision to create a long-term partnership.
Marius and his team have proven their expertise in launching projects into Web3.0 and blockchain smoothly and effectively.
The goCharge team has the expertise to build high-end, scalable products. I am confident that we can bring real value and adoption to Elrond, blockchain technology, and the community of mobile device users.
– Ion Vrinceanu – CEO – goCharge
About BHero & BH Network
The BH Network Hub currently comprises two projects:
The first fully legal and regulated cryptocurrency launchpad on the Elrond Network after the Maiar Launchpad.
The goal of the BHero Launchpad is 2-fold:
- To increase adoption of the Elrond Network by onboarding the best Web 2.0 businesses into the Web 3.0 era. The BHero team vets every project, ensuring longevity and practicality of the products, applications, or services, as we are not looking for the next trend or swerve in blockchain movements; we prefer companies with direct impact on online or offline markets, avoiding temporary popularity.
- To provide a gateway to legal, tangible, and regulated cryptocurrency projects and NFTs for investors and enthusiasts. Spotting projects with great potential, the proper legal structure, and a professional team is not easy. The BHero team ensures that all the boxes are ticked so investors can be sure they are investing in high-quality projects.
The Freelancing Marketplace:
The first freelancing marketplace with a complete footprint on the Elrond blockchain, removing borders and limitations.
The goals of the freelancing marketplace are:
- To allow buyers, sellers, and businesses from 180+ countries access a freelancing platform. With the current rate of Elrond’s global adoption outweighing that of any FIAT freelancing platform, BH Network wants to offer more people a way to provide their services to the world in a safe and secure environment.
- To remove all of the pain points that freelancers, buyers, and businesses have with current FIAT work platforms. Freelancers and their customers alike currently have to battle a bias toward established sellers, high fees, fraudulent chargebacks, long payment wait times, and a smaller tallet pool than there should be. Elrond Blockchain technology, the BH Network custom Escrow Smart Contracts, and algorithms remove those pain points for a safer, more connected world workforce.
goCharge is a startup that integrates Elrond blockchain and ESDT payments at the core level of a traditional Web2 business model. A mobile and web app connects you to a network of power bank rental stations with fully charged power banks ready for use. Our app is connected to the Elrond blockchain and accepts crypto and fiat payments. Scan, Sign, Charge, As simple as that!
Furthermore, you can also own power banks or stations via the goCharge franchise and earn passive income.
Our goal is to improve sustainability and bring power bank mobility to as many places as possible. How can we achieve it? With power bank sharing stations.
Our main objective is to expand the mass adoption of the sustainable recharging solution (shareable power banks) for mobile phones, tablets, and other devices. We aim to install at least 2,500 stations (owned by goCharge, not including franchise partners) in the European Union countries by 2025 – and we’re almost there.
We are confident that goCharge will provide a much-needed service to the global device user base, and we are privileged to launch the team, product, and business model on the BHero Launchpad.
If you want more information about goCharge, visit the website goCharge.tech.