The Sense4FIT team is a solid and complex team with years of background in the fitness niche. In addition, the CEO of the project, Antonio Enache, has a remarkable track record of both online and offline businesses surrounding fitness and coaching.
Through expansion and evolution, Antonio is taking his career the extra mile by onboarding to Web3.0 and blockchain.
The Sense4FIT startup has over thirty professionals in different sectors, including, but not limited to, fitness, health, technology, blockchain, finance, and marketing.
Due to a high and continuous demand lately, fitness is also requested in the metaverse, where the interaction between the participants is more vivid, being able to participate in contests, share rankings with friends and family, and more.
If you would like to follow the Sense4FIT journey and get involved, visit their social media below:
- Telegram – (Sense4Fit_Official) – 23,054 Members
- Twitter – (@sense4fit) – 14.9k Followers
- Instagram – (@sense_4_fit) – 14k Followers
- TikTok – (@Sense4Fit)
The S4F team is so expansive and inclusive that we will not list them all here. However, here is a little taste of the team:
- Antonio Enache – Chief Executive Officer
- Cristian Gherghina – Chief Technology Officer
- Dani Otil – Head of Marketing
- Andy Szekely – Team Performance Coach
- Virgil Munteanu – Head of PR
- Florin Mandru – Head of Business and Strategy
- Daniela Serban – Head of Investment
- Valentin Maior – Head of Growth
- Stefan Gergely – Head of Crypto
- The list continues on the S4F team page here.
Why Sense4FIT and BHero Share Common Objectives and Visions
BH Network and its subdivisions have great admiration for projects that are permanent and scalable businesses with direct and meaningful impacts on society over the long-term, with a continuous demand, not seasonal trends that quickly dissipate.
Health and fitness is a booming economy. Sense4FIT is taking the industry to the next level by making the participants’ lives better and healthier with the use of a single disruptive application without needing to split your time and information between three or four apps.
Sense4FIT proposes a unique solution around a decentralized fitness app built on the Elrond blockchain, where users are actively encouraged to work out and be rewarded in their native token. Moreover, Sense4FIT encourages users to have better lifestyles through fitness and mindfulness, tracking their physical activity, nutrition, and sleep patterns, while also rewarding further immersion through social media engagement.
In order to track the achievement of several milestones, Sense4FIT employs a Proof-of-Activity (PoA) concept, aided by the app, which will track a user’s progress, as well as fitness gadgets (wristbands, chest monitors, etc.), provided by world-leading fitness tracking technology.
Fitness does not need to be boring (no pain, no gain) or just for professionals, but for everyone, everywhere.
This business model is the backbone goal of BHero.
Marius Grigoras – CEO – BH Network
About BHero & BH Network
The BH Network Hub currently comprises two projects:
The first fully legal and regulated cryptocurrency launchpad on the Elrond Network after the Maiar Launchpad.
The goal of the BHero Launchpad is 2-fold:
- To increase adoption of the Elrond Network by onboarding the best Web 2.0 businesses into the Web 3.0 era. The BHero team vets every project, ensuring longevity and practicality of the products, applications, or services, as we are not looking for the next trend or swerve in blockchain movements; we prefer companies with direct impact on online or offline markets, avoiding temporary popularity.
- To provide a gateway to legal, tangible, and regulated cryptocurrency projects and NFTs for investors and enthusiasts. Spotting projects with great potential, the proper legal structure, and a professional team is not easy. The BHero team ensures that all the boxes are ticked so investors can be sure they are investing in high-quality projects.
The Freelancing Marketplace:
The first freelancing marketplace with a complete footprint on the Elrond blockchain, removing borders and limitations.
The goals of the freelancing marketplace are:
- To allow buyers, sellers, and businesses from 180+ countries access a freelancing platform. With the current rate of Elrond’s global adoption outweighing that of any FIAT freelancing platform, BH Network wants to offer more people a way to provide their services to the world in a safe and secure environment.
- To remove all of the pain points that freelancers, buyers, and businesses have with current FIAT work platforms. Freelancers and their customers alike currently have to battle a bias toward established sellers, high fees, fraudulent chargebacks, long payment wait times, and a smaller tallet pool than there should be. Elrond Blockchain technology, the BH Network custom Escrow Smart Contracts, and algorithms remove those pain points for a safer, more connected world workforce.
Sense4FIT is on a mission to revolutionise the Wellness Industry and help millions of people discover the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle by making fitness fun, exciting, and accessible through gamification, Fit to Earn (F2E), competitions with friends, and rewards.
We are confident that Sense4FIT will fill a huge gap in the cryptocurrency and fitness industries, and we are privileged to launch the team, product, and business model on the BHero Launchpad.
If you would like more information about the future of fitness, visit the website Sense4FIT.io and the pitch deck.
This article contains links to third-party websites or other content for information purposes only (“Third-Party Sites”). The Third-Party Sites are not under the control of BHero. We are not responsible for the content of any Third-Party Site, including any link contained in a Third-Party Site or any changes or updates to a Third-Party Site. BHero only provides these links for your convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by BHero of the site or any association with its operators. This article is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is essential to do your own research and analysis before making any material decisions related to the products or services described. This article is not intended as, and shall not be construed as, financial advice. The views and opinions expressed in this article are the author’s [company’s] own and do not necessarily reflect those of BHero.