The Sandbox Token SAND is the native cryptocurrency of The Sandbox, a user-generated content gaming platform. The Sandbox Token is used to purchase in-game assets, unlock Creators Club features, and spell casting in Decentraland. The total supply of SAND is fixed at 600 Million with a circulating supply 270 million (as of March 2020). 70% of the total supply was sold during The Sandbox’s public token sale held in December 2019. The remaining 30% is evenly distributed between contributors, the team, advisors and partners, and sandbox game developers that participate in our Game Makers Program. SAND is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain and can be stored in any Ethereum-compatible wallet. The Sandbox Token is traded on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi Global, Upbit and more, see Electric Castle NFTs. The Sandbox Token SAND is a utility token that allows users to interact with the Sandbox environment. The Sandbox is an online testing environment for Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. SAND is required to use the Sandbox environment and its services.
The Sandbox Logo – PNG and SVG Download
How to buy The Sandbox?
There are a few ways to buy The Sandbox Token. You can buy it on exchanges such as HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin and Gate.io. Alternatively, you can use MyEtherWallet to buy it with Ethereum or MetaMask to buy it with Bitcoin. Finally, you can also use the Trust Wallet app to buy SAND with fiat currencies such as USD and EUR.
How to stake The Sandbox?
You can stake The Sandbox Token SAND, stake The Sandbox Token, and stake SAND in order to earn rewards. To stake The Sandbox Token SAND, you first need to create a wallet. Then you need to send your SAND to the wallet. After that, you need to click on the “Stake” button and enter the number of tokens you want to stake. Click on “Stake.” You will see a message that says ” Successfully staked X amount of tokens.”